Due to Snowstorm Stella, the 2017 Safety Summit was postponed.
The new date is Wednesday, June 28.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS JUNE 20
2017 Safety Summit
June 28, 2017
9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Best Western Premier the Central Hotel & Conference Center
800 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Speakers and Topics will include:
- Industry Safety Update - Sara Bixby, SWANA's Deputy Executive Director
- Radiation Safety and Equipment Considerations for Landfills - Bonnie J. Meilner, LAURUS Systems
- Safety Management - Matthew Taylor, CSP
- Spotter Training/Traffic Control at the Working Face - Steve Burn, SECCRA
- Personal Landfill Gas Protection - Scott Messier, SCS Engineers
- Lone Worker Safety Program - John Aliveto, CSP, Montauk Energy
- Jeffrey Haffner, Compliance Safety and Health Officer, OSHA
- Republic Services Focus 6 Safety Training - Marc Buckley, Northeast Area Safety Manager, Republic Services
Great opportunity to earn 5 CEUs!
Registration Cost (includes lunch and breaks):
SWANA Member - $75.00
Non-Member - $90.00
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JUNE 28
For overnight accommodations, call the Best Western at (717) 561-2800 or go to www.thecentralhotelharrisburg.com
For questions about the event, contact Chanda Martino at email@example.com or (866) 467-9262.